Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Everlasting God

Lately, I have been searching and wishing for a roadmap for my life.  I want to know where I'm going and exactly what is coming next for me.  Wouldn't it be great if we could be totally prepared for the journey? 

Well, we are completely prepared...when we put our trust in God.  See the sacrifice?  It's putting our trust in Him, not in ourselves. 
Even when things are busy and overwhelming, He is in control.  When things are frustrating, He is calm.  And when we can't do it anymore, He is there. 
Psalm 25:10 (NLT) The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep His covenant and obey his demands.
With all the craziness in my life, it is hard to put my faith in someone other than myself.  I try my best to get things done and to make things go the way I think that they should....but when is there time to sleep?  I can't do it on my own! 

I am in complete awe of the fact that God is always there and is in perfect control of this world.  He is in control of our jobs, our families, our fears, and our hearts.  We need to constantly remind ourselves to give Him our trust.  He is, after all, a truly faithful God. 
God is faithful through the storms and the sun, through the tears and the smiles, through whatever it is that you are facing right now.  He is Everlasting.
Everlasting God by New Life Worship     One thing I know that I have found, through all the troubles that surround: You are the Rock that never fails. You never fail. One thing I know that I believe, through every blessing I receive: You are the only One that stays. You always stay. You never change. You're still the same. You are the Everlasting God. You will remain after the day is gone and the things of earth have passed. Everlasting God. One thing I know that I have found, through all the troubles that surround: You are the Rock that never fails. You never fail. You never change. You're still the same. You are the Everlasting God. You will remain after the day is gone and the things of earth have passed. Everlasting God.

1 comment:

  1. That pretty much say it. Hard to hang onto when things get slippery though...

    ReplyDelete